After Sales - Warranty Support - Prague 5 - 90 000CZK
Our client, one of the most prestigious luxury automotive companies, is looking for an After Sales - Warranty Support to join their team inf Prague 5.
- Support of the After Sales Support team in the warranty related operational business
and corresponding project specific tasks.
- Assistance in defined areas within the framework of recall/workshop campaign management, i.e. monitoring of market specific fulfilment rates, preparation of campaign related reports/analyses, reporting follow-up with importers, service campaigns related market support in close collaboration with counterparts from headquarters.
- Support of development and maintenance of a new warranty reporting concept.
- Assistance with coordination of dealer warranty audits, processing of final audit documentation, monitoring of audit follow-ups.
- Assistance with warranty related market qualification/training.
- Support in roll-out and maintenance of warranty related systems and projects.
- Support dealer network with regards to After Sales related IT systems.
- Support with implementation of new warranty/goodwill/campaign related rules and regulations.
- Preparation and support of ad-hoc KPI reporting and presentations for meetings/conferences.
- Other projects or assignments as directed by management.
- University degree in Business Administration/Business Engineering or education in automotive related subject.
- Previous experience desirable, ideally within the automotive industry.
- High interest in the automotive industry and technologies is essential.
- Excellent English skills (oral and written) are a must; German/Russian/Czech language skills are advantageous.
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Outlook).
- Detail-oriented and accurate working attitude.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and intercultural awareness.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Team oriented and an independent pro-active working attitude.
- Ability to work simultaneously on various projects in a highly dynamic and intercultural environment.
Working conditions and benefits:
- Working in a modern office in an international environment (working language English).
- Salary 90 000 CZK monthly.
- 5 weeks of holiday.
- Possibilities of professional trainings, participation in team events and team buildings.
- Possibilities of language trainings.
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Agentura STUDENT s.r.o.
Hlavní město Praha
Typ pracovního poměru: Brigáda
Místo pracoviště: Praha 5