Erlang Developer - Functional Cloud Programming - Prague
Design and implementation of the Analytical Engine. This includes:
- Designing and implementing extensions to multidimensional analytical language.
- Formulating hypothesis about complex performance related problems and verifying them.
- Working closely with DB specialists on performance, durability and availability problems.
- Participating in design decisions in analytical part of client platform.
- Participating in design decisions in client core job scheduling service
- Helping professional services and L2 support with hard production problems
- Functional/technical requirements gathering and functional/technical analysis.
- Cross-team communication and coordination
- Involvement in all stages of development lifecycle (architecture, coding, QA, delivery, operations)
- MSc. in Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent is advantages
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in related development areas
- Desire to learn new things
- Desire to own mission critical company know-how
- Keen interest for Erlang / OTP programming
- Strong background in algebra
- Strong theoretical and practical understanding of SQL
- Ability to talk to people and be part of a team
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Functional programming
- Informal working environment, relax zones
- Internal talks, hackathons and workshops
- 25 days of vacation + 6 sick days
- Cafeteria program
- Annual bonuses
- Fridge full of free refreshment
- Your choice of MacBook or Lenovo laptopStock options
- Employee mobile tariff
- Lunch vouchers, flexible working hours and more
Odpovědět na inzerát
Informace o pozici
Hlavní město Praha
Obor: Informační technologie,
Typ pracovního poměru: Plný úvazek