Responsible for Supplier Quality Assurance in Supplier Selection, Supplier APQP/PPAP, and Supplier Quality related problem solving, and supplier continual improvement. This position will be based in Ostrava, but there is huge need to travel to suppliers through Europe.
· To lead supplier quality audits in the supplier selection process
· To lead supplier development in APQP, PPAP/PSW (Part Submission Warrant)
· To lead supplier quality assurance activities and for suppliers in North America/Europe, respectively
· To lead supplier quality related problem solving, 8D resolution, supplier scorecard
· Bachelor in Engineering or related field
· Eight years of experience in Supplier Quality related job
· Automotive industry experience
· Process Audit experience
· Battery Industry experience preferred
· CQE Certification preferred
· Great knowledge of English and Czech/Slovak language
Specific requirements for Skills/Abilities
· Proficiencies in Computer, Microsoft Office, Statistical Process Control (SPC), Minitab, strong interpersonal and communications skills, presentation skills and excellent statistical analysis ability.
· A full understanding of AIAG Manuals including APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA and Six Sigma is required.
· Ability to read blueprints, participate in design reviews and understanding of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing.
· Ability to travel 50% or above domestically and internationally.
· Background and know-how of strong international company.
· Access to the latest technologies
· 5 weeks of vacation
· Lunch vouchers
· Notebook and mobile phone
· Professional trainings
Are you interested in this position? Send us your CV in English and Czech(Slovak) language.
We are looking forward to your reply.