Wood Supply Finland is renewing the existing extranet portal gradually. The system covers currently all the information and business logic needed when purchasing raw wood from private forest owners and B2B –partners to our customer mills. At the moment we're looking for developers to implement the IT-system renewal based on Liferay portal.
The successfull candidates will be responsible for:
• Build and maintain solutions that are required by business unit, using development and in built configurations.
• Technical Support - Support in troubleshooting incidents and problems that are of technically challenging character.
• Project work - Participate as different roles, solutions expert, developer, tester etc, in all kinds of projects that are to eBusiness related, like migration projects, development projects, upgrade projects, integration projects, process improvement projects.
The ideal candidates should have the following skills and competences:
• University degree, Business Administration or IT or equivalent
• 3 - 5 years of relevant working experience
• Development and project competence
• Capabilities and knowledge of JAVA based development (J2EE)
• A service mind. An urge to understand and meet business requirements is essential.
• Willingness to travel
• Capacity to work in teams
• Good communication skills
• Fluent in English, other languages
• Outstanding experience of Liferay portal development and configuration
• Oracle and MS SQL Server database experience
• Android plaform development experience
• Spring framework (servlet API, portlet API), Hibernate
• Struts framework
• Maven, GIT
• GIS, OpenLayers knowledge
• Forest / Wood Supply business knowledge is an advantage
background of international companies
work in young team